Home » » 51 (2011)

51 (2011)

51 (2011)


51 (2011)

51 chronicles what happens after political pressure from the American public forces the Air Force to provide a few well-known reporters with limited access to the most secretive base on the... 

Director:

 Jason Connery

Writers:

 Kenny Yakkel (screenplay), Lucy Mukerjee-Brown(story) (as Lucy Mukerjee) , 1

Stars:

 Tammi Arender, Randy Austin, Jillian Batherson 

Storyline

51 chronicles what happens after political pressure from the American public forces the Air Force to provide a few well-known reporters with limited access to the most secretive base on the planet: Area 51. When one of the base's hidden 'long term visitors' exploits this unprecedented visit as a chance to liberate himself and his fellow alien captives, Area 51 turns from a secure government base to a horrifying destination of terror.

Details

Country:

 USA

Language:

 English

Release Date:

 28 July 2011 (Russia)

Also Known As:

 Area 51

Filming Locations:

 Louisiana, USA

Box Office

Budget:

 $1,000,000 (estimated)

Movie Reviews

terrible
7 April 2012 | by  (Madkuntville) 
This film is literally the biggest pile of elephant sh$t I have ever seen in my life.

I would rather slowly impale my eyes simultaneously with searing white hot forks than watch this goddamn sh#t again.

The aliens look like potatoes and the main alien sounds like Microsoft Sam. The actors are straight up terrible they try and act concerned and serious but come off as dopey and cliché' as hell. What the hell is up with the military personnel looking like fat wow playing nerds.

I thought the buff black guy would at least add some flavor but alas he was a pussy. This film could not have possibly have had a $1,000,000 budget because I could have produced something better with my crappy iPhone in my back yard with my semi retarded mates.

The directors should kill themselves.

I actually went out of my way to make an account so i could write this abhorrent review.

P.S I lost the DVD so Ill just take the receipt back with a piece of sh*t; same thing.

Out.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Online Movie